Attention all championship riders. Did you win a championship or other perpetual trophy last year? If so you need to return it asap and with Rusper this weekend it is the easiest and quickest way.. We have a limited time to get these updated for this year so should you forget then you will have to post them which unlike returning to Rusper is not free. They can be a pain to pack as well so take the easy option and leave yourself a reminder. See you Sunday.
Please can you all return your forms to the big blue Yamaha campa this weekend at Canada heights confirming your place in our team event. We need to have our team confirmed by the 29th August.
As team riders know, we have asked for kit size. As off yet we can't promise anything. We are trying to our hardest to raise as much sponsorship money as possible to give all of our riders a full kit and front plate for their bikes. Any donations to support Team Mid Sussex 2017 will be much appreciated by everyone who is taking place and team manager my self. If you or you know anyone willing to give any sort of sponsorship donation, please contact me on Facebook; or give any of these numbers a call or text:
Team Manager - John Ongley
This weekends meeting, championship round 10 will now be held at Shermanbury. The ACU entry system will be updated to reflect this asap. Anyone that entered for Canada Heights your entry will automatically change to Shermanbury. If you have booked in but don't wish to ride at Shermanbury please contact the club secretary to request that your entry be withdrawn.
Please help us spread the word by sharing this post or tagging anyone that may need to know.
See you all at Shermanbury!
As most of you will have seen on social media, Canada Heights took a bit of a battering last weekend after a torrential downpour meant that the MX Nationals had to call an early finish to their event. Earlier today I carried out a track inspection of Canada Heights with the guys from Sidcup and District MCC, they have brought in some heavy plant in a bid to get the track ready for us this weekend but after walking the track together it became obvious that too much damage had been done and despite their best efforts the track would not be in a condition that either of us would want to host a race meeting on. After discussions we decided that the best way forward would be to move the date of our meeting at Canada Heights to Sunday August 20th to give them time to carry out further work and give the track time to dry some more.
Championship round 10 this coming weekend (Sun August 6th) will go ahead but there will be a change of venue that we will announce as soon as we have confirmed a replacement venue.
We would like to apologize for the change but hope you can appreciate that we want to give you the best possible event at this great venue. The track at this moment isn't suitable for all of our members to race on safely and competitively so we feel this is the best answer.
Unfortunately we have to cancel this weekends meeting at Ringmer. A track inspection has just been carried out and with all the rain that has fallen this week the paddock is too wet for everyoneto get in and out without causing damage to the field and so the land owner has asked us to cancel the meeting to avoid unnecessary damage to his land. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience but it is out of our control.